Donegal All Sports Ltd. is owned by Donegal All Sports Ltd.and operates from Quay St. Donegal Town, Co. Donegal, Ireland.
Placing an order with Donegal All Sports Ltd.
Once you have selected the items you wish to purchase please proceed to the checkout. Once you have confirmed your order, you will be asked to log into your account or if it is your first time using the site, you will be asked to open an account. An account will allow you to review previous orders. When setting up an account, you will be asked for the following information. Name, Address, Phone Number (for delivery), Email Address (to confirm and update you on the status of your order) and a password (for logging into the site in the future). This information will be kept in the strictest confidence by Donegal All Sports Ltd.
We will deliver your order using An Post or a Courier service.
All shipments greater than 1KG are shipped by courier.
Standard delivery cost applies on all products.
Free Delivery applies to products over the value of €85* (*exclusions may apply)
Please Note – some products may incur a surcharge due to their length or width. This is down to courier charges and not All Sport Store.
1.1. Donegal All Sports Ltd.which trades under the name of Donegal All Sports Ltd.(‘the Supplier’) supplies its goods and services to its customer (‘the Client’).
1.2. It is the intention of the Supplier that all the terms of the contract applying to all transactions on the Donegal All Sports Ltd. web site are contained in these Terms and Conditions.
1.3. The supplier reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions without notice to the client. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
2.1. Deliveries can be made Worldwide
2.2. Deliveries to destinations other than the Republic of Ireland may be arranged by the Supplier. Such deliveries will need to be arranged through the Despatch Office during normal business hours.
2.3. Delivery dates and times given by the Supplier are estimates only. Unless expressly agreed by the Supplier in writing time is not and shall not be deemed to be of the essence of the contract, subject to delivery taking place within a maximum of 30 days.
2.4. The Client shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of goods whenever they are tendered for delivery. The Supplier will only tender delivery of goods to persons aged over 18.
2.5. Items are supplied subject to their availability. Whilst the Supplier will endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders, if there is insufficient stock to meet your order, the Supplier may at their discretion contact the Client to offer a substituted product or alternatively refund the price paid for such goods as soon as possible.
2.6. The Supplier reserves the right to change details and/or product specifications without notice.
2.7. The Supplier reserves the right to make delivery by instalments and tender a separate invoice in respect of each instalment. The Supplier’s failure to deliver one or more instalments or any claim by the Client in respect of any one or more instalments shall not entitle the Client to treat the Contract as a whole to be repudiated.
2.8. Disruption in Standard Delivery Times:
- In extreme cases adverse weather conditions may cause a disruption in the delivery times quoted on website.
- Please not at busier time of the year delivery times quoted on our website may change.
- Delivery times may also be affected due to covid and extra safety procedures in place.
2021 Christmas Delivery Times for Online & Teamwear
3.1. The price payable for the goods ordered is the price shown on the web-site at the time the Supplier receives the Client’s order and any applicable charges for carriage and insurance except for the following exception:Human Error on Pricing, Customer will be notified before dispatch of goods.
3.2. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the correct price is displayed on our web site, errors may occur. If the Supplier discovers that such an error has been made in the quoted price, the Client will be contacted to confirm this.
3.3. The Client will then be given the option of cancelling the order or re-confirming it at the correct price. If the Supplier is unable to make contact with the Client the order will be treated as cancelled.
3.4. Subject to clause 3.1 the Supplier must receive payment for the whole of the goods ordered together with any applicable carriage and insurance charge, before the order can be accepted. Payment can be made by any method specified in the Easy ways to Pay section.
3.5. The VAT inclusive prices quoted on the web site are shown at the current rate of VAT.
3.6. The Supplier reserves the right to change prices and details at any time without notice.
3.7. Prices shown on the web site may not be the same as those shown in the Suppliers catalogue or on display within the retail store network.
3.8. Promotions available on the Suppliers web site may not be available in store or through the Mail order service and vice versa.
3.9. Prices shown as reductions relate to the previous price at which the products have been made available for at least 28 days.
4. Terms of Payment and Deposits
4.1. Clients who shop on-line must be aged 18 years or over.
4.2. Payment can be made by RealEx and Paypal
4.3. By placing an order through the web site the Client authorises the Supplier to debit their credit or debit card for the total amount of the order prior to the despatch of the goods to the Client’s delivery address, unless other credit terms have been agreed previously in writing.
5.1. The Client shall inspect the goods at the place and time of receipt but nothing in these Terms shall require the Client to break packaging and / or unpack goods, which are intended to be stored before use.
5.2. The Client must advise the Supplier by telephone within 7 days of receipt, of any claim for short delivery or carriage.
5.3. The Supplier shall not be liable for indirect or consequential loss or damage including without limitation loss of profit, of use, or of contracts arising out of the supply or failure of supply of goods (other than liability for death and personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Supplier) and whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise. In all other cases liability shall be limited to the contract price.
5.4. If the Client does not give notice within 7 days the goods will be deemed to have been delivered in the quantities shown in the delivery documents and the Client shall not be entitled and will irrevocably and unconditionally waive any right to reject the goods or claim any damages whatsoever for short delivery howsoever caused.
5.5. The Suppliers liability for short delivery is limited to making good the shortage.
6. Returns and Cancellations
6.1. The Client has the right to cancel any order placed on this website within seven working days beginning with the day after the date goods are delivered, without giving reason.
6.2. On cancellation for whatsoever reason the Client must return the goods in their original condition to the Supplier at their cost unless the goods are being returned because they are faulty or incorrect goods, in which case the Supplier will meet the cost of the return on the Suppliers nominated carrier. If goods are not returned by the Client the Supplier reserves the right to deduct the cost of recovering the goods from any refund due to the Client.
6.3. Refunds will only be made on the credit or debit card that was originally used to complete the transaction within 30 days.
6.4. Products returned by the customer that are not defective but was an incorrect size selected on the AllSportStore.com website will have to be returned by the customer at their own cost. The customer will also be liable for any additional carriage charges or other charges that might occur to have a replacement product sent out.
6.5. Clearance Sales Events: All sales items purchased during clearance events are non-refundable.
6.6. Any Custom items including Teamwear, Club Shop or Personalised items can not be returned due to the personalisation of the item.
7.1. Except where goods are sold to a person dealing as a consumer within the meaning of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the full extent permissible by law.
8.1. The risk in goods sold to the Client shall pass to the Client so that the Client is responsible for loss, damage or deterioration of the goods or a part thereof at the time of delivery.
9.1. The Laws of The Republic of Ireland apply to this agreement and any disputes in connection with this agreement shall be tried in the courts of The Republic of Ireland.
9.2. If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable the validity, legality or enforceability of the other clauses and sub-clauses of these Terms shall not be affected and they shall remain in full force and effect.
9.3. All website content (design, images and text) is the copyright of Donegal All Sports Ltd. and its suppliers. The content may not be copied or removed, nor may the site be altered or republished in any way without written permission of Donegal All Sports Ltd.
9.4. All information and pricing on this website and in our current catalogue was correct at the time of going live, E&OE (errors and omissions excepted)
9.5. By entering your e-mail address you are automatically opting into receiving information about special offers/events by e-mail. If you wish to opt out of these e-mails simply hit the unsubscribe button on the bottom of the e-mails.
10. Online Sales, Promotions & Promotional Voucher Codes
- AllSportStore.com occasionally runs online promotions and sales events. Any reductions in prices of items are reduced from the Recommended Retail Price (RRP) and NOT the already reduced "Web Price" stated in red on the website.
- Promotions and promotional codes are only valid on specific products while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Promotions and promotional codes cannot be used to purchase gift cards and only one voucher code may be redeemed per use.
- Promotions and promotional codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Promotions and promotional codes do not apply to delivery charges.
- Only one promotion can be used at any one time and cannot be used in combination with other promotions/offers/discounts.
- Promotions and promotional codes are not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit.
- AllSportStore.com prohibits the posting of the Promo Code on the Internet or any public forum, or the forwarding or giving of the Promo Code to any other person.
- EXCLUSIONS: Exclusions May Apply. Some items are excluded from promotions and promotional codes: Teamwear, Club Shops, Red Sale Tags, Clearance and Sale items, Any already reduced/discounted items, Team Training Equipment, GAA and Soccer training & match balls. Selected full priced items may be excluded from various promotions and promotional codes as they are at their lowest price point.
- Promotional/Voucher codes are available for online purchases only and only 1 code per customer.
- To apply a promotional code you must enter the code given prior to completing your order.
- Even if the code is accepted at check out, all orders are reviewed by the All Sports Store team prior to fulfilment. If orders are deemed in violation of any Terms and Conditions, they will be adjusted accordingly.
- 3 for 2 promotions - the cheapest item will be free - inline with other T&C's.
How Brexit might affect your order:
All orders being delivered by us into mainland UK and being imported from outside of the UK to a non VAT registered consumer the following will apply;
- Any order under the value of £135 inclusive of delivery will not be liable to any Import Tax or Duty charges
- Any order over and above £135 inclusive of delivery will be liable for Import Tax and Duties. This is at the consumers own cost and is assessed by HMRC.
- Please note this extra charge is not included in your order fee's and has nothing to do with us (Allsportstore) nor can we estimate how much imports / duties will be owed.
- Because of the extra customs processes in place delivery times may take longer which is out of our control.
12. Contact Us
How can you contact us?
If you have any questions or comments regarding our website or the terms and conditions please don’t hesitate to contact us by clicking here. Alternatively, if you prefer to call us, please do so, at +353 74 9723 513 [Mon to Sat: 9.30am - 6pm (UTC+00:00)] Finally, you may also write to us using the following address: